Thursday, July 13, 2006

Middle Class Wealth

I know a very wealthy doctor, he has a problem, [probably more than one] he can't spend money. He needed a key hole cover, it is worth $4.95. He had a minor heart attack. He makes the equivalent of hundred $4.95 key holes in a morning. I told him he needs help psychiatric help.

Someone I know needed coaxial cable he didn't have any, another friend offered him a roll he had left over. He was gob smacked couldn't believe this friend would give away his cable. This unfortunately reflects where we are at, generosity and friendship, it is easy really.

The Age newspaper has gone up another 20c so now it costs $1.40. It used to be 45c that's over a 200% rise if my income had risen the same amount I would be a millionaire.
Woof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»