Sunday, March 18, 2007

Zimbabwe

PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe Must Go. Any which way he has to go and go very soon. He has taken Zimbabwe to point of self destruction, inflation and unemployment out of control. The brutal treatment to anyone who disagrees with him. The removal of white farmers who had stayed on after Independence and produced good produce.

Mugabe
is an evil man who has been allowed by other nations in Africa to remain in power. Shame on them all.

And the international cricketing nations are still prepared to play cricket with them. That is outrageous.

Time send in United Nations troops to close down the Mugabe regime and restore democracy.
Woof.


Any additional comments can be sent to mark_brickel@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Grump

Thanks for dropping in on my blog. I got your comments on Treen &c

I don't know Cornwall or the Scillies very much at all really. It features regularly on my blog because the photographer Phill Deason who is from there regularly sends me photographs, some of which I use for haiga collaborations.

Greenland and Hawaii have featured too but I'm not from either of those place either.

{Note: in the last para the first either is pronounced I*ther and the second EE*ther}