Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Liar Liar pants on fire

I knew this was going to be a hard few months. prior to our next general election.

Now we have holier than thou politicians proclaiming innocence when it comes to quotes of dissent and subterfuge. These men and women are potentially the most influential people in our society.

If the Treasurer speaks we are all told about what he says. A wrong word in the wrong ear can push interest rates up and put money markets in a spin. So they are skilled in the art of non speak and evasion. It is Yes Minister all the way.

If I had a 65 year old plus colleague telling me he is going to step aside and then doesn't I think I would be pissed off. Especially if you can't talk about it or canvas your intentions with out causing a political storm.

I don't blame Costello I blame Howard he should of stepped aside and made way for a new leader. In the world of politics, I would expect them to lie about there ambitions cause if you admit to every conversation you have you'd be like the rest of us and not be the treasurer.
Woof

Any additional comments can be sent to mark_brickel@hotmail.com

No comments: